Turmeric Soap is fantastic for fighting off because it is an antiseptic, and an all-natural one at that. Since it is antibacterial as well, it will be able to stop the spread of bacteria on your face, reducing the likelihood of breakouts. Turmeric soap can be used for acne because of its antiseptic and antibacterial properties that fight pimples and breakouts. Turmeric Soap removes redness from acne and other types of scarring, reduces inflammation, and evens out skin discolorations.
Turmeric Soap Benefits For Skin:
- Heals and prevents acne, eczema, and psoriasis
- Evens out skin tone & brightens dark spots
- Soothes skin inflammation and irritation
- Gentle skin exfoliation
Donkey Milk Soap Base, Turmeric, Vitamin E and Tea Tree Oil
The statements presented on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The use of herbs for the prevention or cure of disease has not been approved by the FDA or USDA. The products offered on this web site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please, use reasonable caution. I list all the ingredients here in case of allergies, but it is wise to do a patch test just in case you have a sensitivity.
How to store homemade body butter
- Store it in a cool, dark place
- Seal body butter tightly after use
- Do NOT get any water in your butter. Remember our exotic body butters are oil and butter based. They do not contain any water.